If you attended a workshop, I hope you enjoyed it, and that it will inspire you to continue nourishing your own creative spark. If you sign up here, you’ll get a free download of my workbook on building a lifestyle that makes room for creativity, from my workshop “Mama Made It” at the Creative Women Summit. You’ll also get notified as I create more free workshop content.
Booking Michele as a Speaker
Michele Fogal is an author, entrepreneur, business owner, speaker, coach and teacher. Her workshops are usually between 30-90 min, but can be tailored to fit your group’s needs in terms of content and length that might be most useful to you. Contact her at email@example.com.
Current Featured Events
Creative Women Summit: Passion to Profit
Mama Made It:
Automate. Delegate. Compartmentalize.
Make space in your life for creative wonder with these mother-tested Sanity Recipes.
Creative Ink Festival
Romance Writers of America – Author Panel
IS ROMANCE RIGHT FOR ME?
The romance genre is a billion dollar industry with more diversity than most people think. Hear from published authors (traditional, indie and self-published) who span the gamut of heat levels and cross an array of sub-genres and niches, to find out what writing romance might have to offer you.
Speaking & Teaching:
- Mama Made It: Webinar for Creative Women Summit: Passion to Profit
- Romance panel at Creative Ink 2017
- Writing Coach at Write Woman Write
- Workshop Presenter at Chanticleer Writers Conference 2016, “How Twitter Got Me Published”
- Guest Speaker at RWA, Romance Writers of America, “Social Media for Writers”
- Event Speech, RWA, 2015 & 2016
- 4 years as “Ask a Social Media Expert” at Small Business BC for 1-on-1 mentoring
- Local Course: Created & taught 8 week Creative Writing course
- Local Workshops: Created & taught Social Media workshops
Workshops for Consideration
Speaker Bios for Consideration
Michele Fogal received a BFA in Creative Writing and then set aside dreams of being a writer for more practical endeavours. Writing, however, had other plans. After battling doubt and writer’s block for years, Fogal is now finding ways to include creativity as a part of her long term life approach, while maintaining her family relationships, her household, her business and her sanity! She is the author of 3 novels, published by 2 presses.
Michele Fogal writes love stories by night and runs her online Communications business by day. She has her degree in Creative Writing from UBC where she won a couple of awards and now writes science fiction, fantasy, and LGBT romance. Her West Coast Boys series is published by Dreamspinner Press and her Wild Seed series is with Loose Id. She is devoted to creating love stories about quirky and diverse people.
Michele Fogal grew up listening to stories, reading stories and collecting stories. She is a Storyteller by nature, a Writer by trade and an Entrepreneur by design.
Her company specializes in branding because she loves helping people express the story and identity of their work. Communicating about your project is an opportunity to re-invent yourself by getting to the heart of the matter, communicating that in its simplest form, and making that message shareable within our new online marketplace.
Her published novels include King of Snowflakes, King of Rain and Root of the Spark.
- 1st novel, “King of Snowflakes”, was published by Dreamspinner Press in Sept 2014
- 2nd novel, “King of Rain”, was published by Dreamspinner Press in Mar 2015
- 3rd novel, “Root of the Spark”, was published by Loose Id in Nov 2016
- “magic dog man”, a poem published in Prairie Fire, a Canadian literary magazine
- “Six”, Fogal co-authored and directed this theatre piece in Edmonton, AB
- “Fierce,” Fogal adapted her poem for theatre, and directed this piece
- Fogal’s poetry been used in theatre production by Corps Departure Theatre Ensemble and Tooba Physical Theatre in Vancouver, BC
- 5 poems published in New Shoots, Vol 7 & 8
Author Interview – Write Woman Write
Author Web Presence & Social Media:
- Author website: www.michelefogal.com has a blog and newsletter
International guest contributor on other authors’ blogs
- Facebook PAGE https://www.facebook.com/MicheleFogalAuthor/
- Facebook Profile https://www.facebook.com/mfogalauthor
- Twitter https://twitter.com/MicheleFogal
- Instagram https://www.instagram.com/MicheleFogal
- Goodreads https://www.goodreads.com/MicheleFogal
- Wattpad https://www.wattpad.com/user/michelefogal
- Pinterest https://www.pinterest.com/MicheleFogal/
- Youtube https://www.youtube.com/user/michelefogal
Education & Awards:
I have a BFA in Creative Writing from UBC
My Writing Awards:
- Roy Daniell’s Scholarship for Creative Writing
- Norman L. Rothstein Memorial Scholarship for Poetry