Hi my dears,
I’m giving a workshop at the Creative Women Summit: Passion to Profit
Tickets are free, but only for a limited time! Free access runs out Feb 17, 2017!
Here’s a bit about it.
Mama Made It:
Automate. Delegate. Compartmentalize.
Make space in your life for creative wonder with these mother-tested Sanity Recipes.
I’ve created a Mama Made It Workbook for participants who want to apply the ideas to their own lives, so please click here if you’d like to receive that.
In the workshop, I mentioned several resources that people might like a closer look at. Here they are gathered together with links for you to follow.
- Sarah Wendell – author, book reviewer and entrepreneur. Here’s her amazing review website, Smart Bitches, Trashy Books
- Crystal Stranaghan: author, entrepreneur and co-creator of the Creative Women Summit, here’s her business website
- Breaking the Good Mom Myth, by Alyson – is a great read, has an amazing list of age appropriate kid chores, available here on Amazon
- Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear by Elizabeth Gilbert, available here on Amazon
- Magic Lessons, a podcast by Elizabeth Gilbert, available here on Soundcloud
- Brene Brown – researcher and storyteller, a doctor and professor of Social Work, studying shame and vulnerability. Here’s her book, The Gifts of Imperfection on Amazon. Here’s more about her, including her amazballs TED Talks
- The Artist’s Way: A Spiritual Path to Higher Creativity, by Julia Cameron. Here’s the book on Amazon. Here are 101 Artist’s Date Ideas from her website
- Dean Kamen – inventor who wears the same clothes, here’s more about the documentary called Slingshot in which he shares his work on creating clean water solutions for the whole world
- Steve Jobs – I mentioned him as another example of people who have adopted a single outfit to simplify their lives. Here’s more about a documentary about him.
I hope you found the workshop inspiring, and that it will inspire you to continue nourishing your own creative spark.
With love for what you have not yet created,